From R 570,00 (pp)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure to fit your vacation schedule
- Small group means personalized attention from your guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for the utmost convenience
- Get a comprehensive tour of Cape Town in just a half day. Great for first-time visitors or those short on time, this guided tour ensures you won’t miss any highlights during your explorations. Listen to a guide’s commentary as you travel about the city’s history, culture, and modern life, allowing you to learn much more than you would exploring on your own. Choice of morning or afternoon departure and round-trip transportation from the door of your hotel makes this tour extra convenient.
- What to Expect
- Your morning or afternoon tour is led by a registered guide who is an expert on all things Cape Town. After hotel pickup, visit the city’s main sites, including the South African Museum and beautiful Company Gardens — entrance fees included. See the Parliament buildings, City Hall, and the Castle of Good Hope.
Before you reach the colorful streets of Bo-Kaap,a former township once called Malay Quarter, the mouthwatering scent of Malay curry will be wafting your way. You will also visit Green Market Square, Signal Hill, Camps Bay, and Clifton. If you are interested you will have the unique opportunity to be taken on a short diamond factory tour before hotel drop-off.